Sign up for FREE daily Updates.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Augustine, Florida
 
I'm at the World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort for the week on business.  It's our National Meeting for our shareholders and vendors.  I haven't posted lately due to crunch time getting ready for the meeting.  But once I get home I hope to have more time to do some painting and some posting.
Exterior
 
After some morning meetings on Tuesday, I had the afternoon to myself so I drove over to St. Augustine Beach.  Now, I get lost in my own neighborhood, so I was a little apprehensive about finding my way there and back, but the front desk mapped out my route for me and I made it. 
 
 
Started off with a great lunch at Panama Hatties - sat on the patio an soaked up some sun.

 
  Had a fresh Grouper Ruben and glass of Chardonnay.  Yummy


Off to the beach, I took a long walk and had it mostly to myself as it was chilly and windy.  I just zipped up my jacket took off my sneakers and spent an hour enjoying the surf and sounds of the ocean.  Being a midwesterner, I can't pass up a visit with the ocean if I'm close by.


 

 photo blogsig_zps096369fb.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I want to go to the beach! Hope you had a fabulous time...

    ReplyDelete

 
01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover