Sign up for FREE daily Updates.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mora clock


The Mora Clock!!  I have been drooling for one of these from Maison Decor for months and months.  I finally broke down and bought one.  Amy from Maison Decor hand paints the clock in the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint that you select, then finishes it off with clear and dark wax.  I was so excited when it came to my front door!
 
 
 
It is LARGE - 52" long x 15" wide x 3" deep. I chose Chateau Grey (olive moss green) with taupe details. 
 
 
 
 I was going to put it in the family room, but it was too tall; instead I found the perfect spot in the kitchen
 


There's a great story about Mora clocks here  on the Maison Decor site. 


 
 
The clock looks good with my kitchen decor, but I've been planning on updating the cabinets, back splash, etc. since the remodel was over 10 years ago.  Now I have my inspiration and I'll design around the clock!
 
 
 

 photo blogsig_zps096369fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover